- Collection of Personal information
Information you provide to us
Onus iV will collect personal data from you directly when you interact with our Service, contact us, use our services, create an account, subscribe, share, produce reviews, sign up to receive offers or emails from us, or purchase our products.
Information we obtain indirectly
We may receive personal data about you from our third-party affiliates or partners and from marketing companies that provide us with such information as a part of their relationship with us.
We may combine this with data that we already have collected about you. Such collected data could include contact details (such as email address) and previous purchase history or interests.
Information collected automatically
- Categories of Personal Information and Purpose for Collection
Onus iV collects the following categories of personal information: (1) contact information including your name, email address, street address, city, state, zip code; (2) authentication information, including the user name and password that you use to register an account on the Site; (3) financial information for payment processing purposes; (4) comments, reviews, suggestions; (5) personal characteristics including age, date of birth, gender, marital status, and nationality; (6) personal preferences including product preferences, online preferences, and interests; (7) online behavior information including online activity, preferences, and time spent viewing features; and (8) IP address or mobile network information.
Onus iV only collects and processes the minimum amount of personal information from you that is necessary to the purposes of our information processing activities and retains such information only if required to fulfill such purposes. Our information processing activities include conducting our business, customer communications and support, user verification, payment processing, shipping, quality management services, Site maintenance and improvements, and complying with legal requirements. Where applicable, if Onus iV intends to further process your personal information for a purpose other than that for which the personal information was initially collected, Onus iV shall, prior to such processing, provide you with any relevant information on such additional purpose, and, to the extent required by applicable law, obtain your consent for this.
- Financial Information
- Disclosure of Personal Information
Onus iV does not trade, rent, or sell your personal information to third parties. We may share or disclose your personal information for the following limited purposes:
- Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf. We may share information with Service Providers, such as the Payment Processor, who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you. These Service Providers may assist with technical operation of our Site, provide analytics, process orders, transactions and payments, or provide customer service. We may also share non-identifying information, such as aggregate statistics or usage information, with third parties.
- Do Not Track Signals, Cookies and Other Technologies
- Children's Privacy
Onus iV Services, including this Site, are not targeted for use by children. Onus iV will never knowingly request or collect personal information from any child. If you are under eighteen years old, please do not provide your information on our Site. Upon notification that a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete the child’s personally identifiable information from our records. If you believe we might have any information from a child, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Special Note to California Residents
If you would like to submit a Consumer Request, you can contact Onus iV at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to submit a Consumer Request, you must provide us with enough information to identify you and enough specificity on the requested data. Onus iV will only use the information it receives to respond to your request. Onus iV will not be able to disclose information if it cannot verify that the person making the Consumer Request is the person about whom we collected information, or someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf.
“Personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. “Personal information” does not include publicly available information.
- Request to Access. You may submit a Consumer Request to obtain a copy of or access to the personal information that Onus iV has collected on you.
Request to Know. You may submit a Consumer Request to receive information about Onus iV’s data collection practices. You may request information on the categories of personal information (as defined by California law) Onus iV has collected about you; the categories of data collection sources; Onus iV’s business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information; the categories of third parties with whom Onus iV shares personal information, if any; and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Please note that the categories of personal information and sources will not exceed what is contained in this Policy. Additionally, Onus iV is not required to retain any information about you if it is only used for a one-time transaction and would not be maintained in the ordinary course of business. Onus iV is also not required to re identify personal information if it is not stored in that manner already, nor is it required to provide the personal information to you more than twice in a twelve-month period.
- Request to Delete. You may request that Onus iV delete your personal information. Subject to certain exceptions set out below we will, on receipt of a verifiable Consumer Request, delete your personal information from our records and direct any service providers to do the same.Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive activity, and take all necessary and appropriate steps to mitigate current and future risk;
- Debug and repair internal information technology as necessary;
- Undertake internal research for technological development and demonstration;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Onus iV may not, and will not, treat you differently because of your Consumer Request activity. As a result of your Consumer Request activity, we may not and will not deny goods or services to you; charge different rates for goods or services; provide a different level of quality of goods or services; or suggest any of the preceding will occur. However, we can and may charge you a different rate, or provide a different level of quality, if the difference is reasonably related to the value provided by your personal information.
- Special Notice For Nevada Residents
Onus iV does not sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties. However, if you are a resident of Nevada and would like to submit a request not to sell your personally identifiable information, you may do so by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Special Notice For Canadian Residents
In compliance with Canadian law, we provide Canadian consumers with access to the personal information collected about them upon request. "Personal information" means "information about an identifiable individual."
- Request to Access. You may submit a request to obtain a copy of or access to the personal information that Onus iV has collected on you including what the information is, how it’s been used, and who it’s been disclosed to. Your personal information may no longer be available because it has been destroyed, erased, or made anonymous in accordance with Onus iV information retention policies in which case we will provide you with the reasons why the personal information no longer exists where possible.
- Request to Correct. You may correct or update your personal information at any time by logging into your account or by contacting us.
- Request to Withdraw Consent. If at any time you wish to stop receiving communications from us, please just let us know by updating your settings, using the unsubscribe feature in the marketing email you received, or by contacting us. In your correspondence to us, please indicate that you wish to “unsubscribe.” If you wish to otherwise withdraw your consent to Onus iV collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, you may do so at any time by contacting us.
To make any of the above requests, you can contact Onus iV at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the address provided below. If you choose to submit a request, you must provide us with enough information to identify you in order to comply with your request. Onus iV will only use the information it receives to respond to your request. Onus iV will not be able to disclose information if it cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information, or someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf.
- Linked Sites
The Site may contain links to third-party owned or operated websites, including, without limitation, social media websites (each a “Linked Site”), as a convenient method of accessing information that may be useful or of interest to you. This Policy and the practices that we follow under this Policy do not apply to Linked Sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed on any Linked Site or for the privacy practices or security standards used by third parties on such Linked Sites. These Linked Sites have separate privacy and data collection practices, and we have no responsibility or liability relating to them.
You understand and agree that by clicking on a link to a Linked Site, you have left our Site and this Policy, as stated on the Site, is no longer in effect.
- User Content
Some features of the Service may now or in the future allow you to provide content, such as written comments or reviews, or interactive responses to content such as quizzes, to be published or displayed on public areas of the Site (“User Content”). Be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Service, such as commenting on our blog. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Service. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Content.
- Opting Out of Emails
When you register, subscribe, create an account, sign up to receive offers or emails from us, or otherwise communicate with us through our Service, you may “opt out” of receiving future communications from us for direct marketing purposes by indicating that you decline such communications. You may choose to have your name taken off of our email list after you have registered or provided additional information by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Security of Your Information
If you choose to provide us with your personal information, you understand that we are transferring it to Onus iV locations and systems in the United States or to the locations and systems of Onus iV service providers around the world. Onus iV has safeguards and security controls in place to protect your personal information. This includes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information (i) from accidental or unlawful destruction, and (ii) loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to the data. Please be advised, however, that while we take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information, such measures cannot be guaranteed to be secure. Onus iV cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your personal information.
The security of your Onus iV website account relies on your protection of your user profile information. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your user profile information, including your password and for all activities that occur under your account. You may not share your password with anyone. We will never ask you to send your password or other sensitive information to us in an email, though we may ask you to enter this type of information on an Onus iV Site. Any email or other communication purporting to be from one of our websites requesting your password or asking you to provide sensitive account information via email, should be treated as unauthorized and suspicious and should be reported to us immediately by using the “Contact Us” feature of our website. If you believe someone else has obtained access to your password, please change it immediately by logging in to your account and report it immediately by using the “Contact Us” feature of our website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consent to Processing & International Transfers
Onus iV is a global business and may process, transfer, and store information about users of the Service on servers located in a number of countries, including the United States. As a result, your personal information may be subject to data protection and other laws that may differ from your country of residence. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial processes in the countries in which we operate. By using the Service, or by providing us with any information, you consent to the collection, processing, maintenance, and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other applicable territories in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as, or equivalent to, those in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
- SMS/MMS Mobile Messaging Marketing Program
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Users of the Program that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of the information you provide through the Program to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com
We may amend this Policy from time to time. Use of information we collect now is subject to the Policy in effect at the time such information is used. If we make changes in the way we collect or use information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on the Site or sending you an email. A user is bound by any changes to our Policy when he or she uses the Services after such changes have been first posted.
- How to Contact Us
We want to assure you that Onus iV is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and security of your personal information. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions or comments about this Policy.
You can contact us or otherwise communicate your privacy concerns by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Onus iV LLC.
c/o Data Protection
4288 Youngfield St
Wheat Ridge, CO